Electronic Line Management System
Designing crowd control systems is easy! Just follow these simple steps...
1. Select between Tensa post and belt, Classic post and rope, or TensaBeam and panel options. Tensa Posts provide maximum flexibility and easy storage. Classic posts and ropes provide a traditional and elegant look. TeansaBeam posts, beams and panels offer a more sturdy and flexible system of crowd management. Beams help prevent portable posts from being pulled over by downward pressure. Infill Panels can be added to beams for additional visual impact and control. IQ Merchandising panals can turn your line into a profit center.
2. Consider enhancing the efficiency of our line by adding Who's Next Electronic Line Management system. The Who's Next system is extremely flexible and easy to incorporate into your overall queue management solution.
3. Select a post installation option. Portable, removable or fixed. Portable posts allow for the greatest flexibility and are by far the most popular. Fxed posts are permantly mounted to the foor, and are used where a traffic pattern is determined to be unchanging. A flexible alternative to fixed posts are removable posts, which can fit into floor sockets and may be temporarily removed.
4. Sketch a Layout. Check the post spacing specificatoins for the products you select. Allow at least three feet for aisles. Include all appropriate signage. Be sure to review our ADA and Safety information sections when designing your layout.
5. Pick your styles and colors. We offer a complete selection of post, tape and rope colors and finishes to fit virtually any decor. You may also wish to consider branding options that advertise your logo or communicate our message to a captive audience.
We are confident that you will find the quality of our crowd control and display products unmatched by others ... at the lowest available price - guaranteed!
We are commited to your complete satisfaction! Order your display and crowd control products online ...
or call toll free 1.866.715.6006.